Kyoto City

Thursday, April 27, 2023

My Hometown!

Kyoto City: A Enjoyable Place

Kyoto City in Kyoto is my hometown. Kyoto City is favorite of a historical place and has many fascinating things. I hope you visit it someday. I'll write some information about it in my blog today.


◎Links for more detailed information 

Kyoto (Wikipedia)



◎Lists of 4 fun things to do in Kyoto

1. You can enjoy visiting many historical buildings! (Kinkakuji temple, Kiyomizudera temple)











2. You can enjoy eating delicious food! (Yatuhashi, Matcha)











3. You can enjoy visiting many tourist spots! (Kyoto Tower, Kawaramati, Arashiyama)












4. Going to one of Japan's three biggest festivals "The Gion Festival" makes you feel the summer.














 (Youtube video)



(Google Map)

コメント

  1. Kyoto seems very traditional and beautiful. I would like to go the Gion festival. When is the festival held next?

    返信削除
  2. Your hometown is very traditional city! I would visit it someday. Which seasons do you recommend to go?

    返信削除
  3. I often go to Kawaramati. Where is your favorite sightseeing spot?

    返信削除
  4. I love yatsuhashi. This blog made me want to visit Kyoto again.

    返信削除
  5. I like Kyoto. I want to introduce me in Kyoto.

    返信削除
  6. I want to go to Gion festival.

    返信削除
  7. I like streets of Kyoto. What is your favorite place in Kyoto?

    返信削除
  8. Yatsuhashi looks like tasty so I am going to eat it someday.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿