Deutschland

Thursday, May 11, 2023

I want to visit Deutschland!

I really want to visit Deutschland!!


Links for Deutschland :

Deutschland Wikipedia (Deutschland Wikipedia has a population of 83 million)

Travel in Deutschland (Travel Blog)



Here is a nice YouTube video (with many ideas):




There are many things I want to do! Here are my top 5:


1. I want to visit Neuschwanstein Castle.














2. I want to go to Cologne Cathedral.











3. I want to visit Berliner Mauer.












4. I want to visit Auschwitz Birkenau.











5. I want to visit Rothenburg Old Town.














Here's a Google map of Deutschland:



Thank you for reading my blog!!
If you have better ideas about traveling to Deutschland, please tell me it!

コメント

  1. There are many beautiful building in Deutschland.

    返信削除
  2. Deutschland is so beautiful place. I want to see this view.

    返信削除
  3. I have never visit Deutschland. I would like to do to there by your nice blog.

    返信削除
  4. i wanto to visit Neuschwanstein Castle and see double-helix-structure stairs.

    返信削除
  5. I want to visit Auschwitz Birkenau, because I learn serious history.

    返信削除
  6. Cologne Cathedral is very big building. This building has a lot of stairs. I was very tired to go up the stairs.

    返信削除
  7. I think Deutschland is very good place to visit because there are many beautiful spots.

    返信削除
  8. I had no idea that Deutschland had so many fascinating places to visit. I want to go to Deutschland too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kyoto City