My Invention


Thursday, June 1, 2023

My Invention

The smartphone case for cooking

"Cooking-Supporting-Casing"

    

          

          Magnet in it

  

 


◎Original Problem & Idea / Solution◎

   You living alone may have felt that your kitchen was too small. Also, in this situation, you may have had a problem because there is no space to put your phone down when looking at a recipe on your phone to cook. So I think about how to relieve such stress.

   My invention I have named the "Cooking-Supporting-Casing" will solve your trouble by attaching your phone to the refrigerator.


◎Detail◎

Purchase a thinner surface phone case as possible as you can. (For the magnet between your phone and case to react)

・purchase a plate-shaped and strong magnet. (Size that can be placed between your phone and case)

・Put a magnet plate between your phone and case.

・Magnet are not visible from the outside, so you don't have to worry about the appearance.

・This doesn't cost a lot of money and is easy to make.

⇒You don't have to think about where you put it every time because your phone is attached to your refrigerator!


Summary

When I started living alone, my kitchen was small and I had no place to put my phone to look at recipes when I cooked. Perhaps there are many people in this situation. However, if you have the "Cooking-Supporting-Casing", you don't need to think about the place where you put your phone every time because your phone can be attached to your refrigerator. Also, your phone is attached to anywhere you want on your refrigerator, so it's very easy to see and stress-free!!


コメント

  1. I think this is so aggresive idea

    返信削除
  2. This invention is useful. I want it.

    返信削除
  3. This is a good idea! I sometimes cook some meal so this might be useful.

    返信削除
  4. I would like to use it when I make lunch box in the busy morning.

    返信削除
  5. I think that is very useful for everyone.

    返信削除
  6. It is good idea. It is easy to watch!!

    返信削除
  7. I think that goods I can also use the bathroom!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That's idea makes my invention better!

      削除
  8. I experience same situation. So this invetrion is very good!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kyoto City